Flexible RV Roof Coating
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Liquid Rubber RV Roof Coating is water based, containing no Solvents or VOC’s. This means it’s safe to use indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus like solvenated products need. You’re safe, your children are safe and your pets are safe. We believe you should have a choice in purchasing high quality products that are safe for you and the environment
- EASY TO APPLY – Basically just like painting except you use heavy coats to build up your waterproof membrane. Open the container and start using. You can close the container and use later if you have left over material. No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Apply by Brush, Roller or Good Quality Conventional Paint Sprayer
- See DIY APPLICATIONS for more specific info
- LIQUID – COATING – SEALANT THAT CURES INTO A WATERPROOF MEMBRANE – Use on all RV Roofs. For hard to stick surfaces like EPDM (Rubber Sheet like membrane)/TPO(Plastic like membrane), use Liquid Rubber EPDM/TPO Primer to promote adhesion. For PVC surfaces, use Liquid Rubber Multi-Purpose Primer. Can use on other projects around the home as well. Mobile Homes, Camper, Trailer, Metal Roofs, Flat Roofs, Gutters, Sheds, Foundations, Planter Boxes, Interior Basements, Fences, Stucco, Wood, Concrete, Metal and more…
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE – SOLAR REFLECTIVE – COOL ROOF & UV RESISTANT – Final membrane has over 1000% Elongation and the Sun will not degrade the product while keeping your RV Cool.